View Profile chluaid

46 Movie Reviews

I have watched this 415 times since you released it.
Seriously. No, really. I'm serious. 415. Give or take.

The excellence of all it.

berry fiend

Some may disagree but I believe Great Destiny Man shits luminescent destiny pellets all over Ninjai.

1 Game Review

want medals

Fun but ugh difficult. I pride myself on my typing speed but random letters do my head in. Ah well, 2nd place today and 8th for the week will have to do!

5 Audio Reviews

excellent track. I used it here if you're interested: http://youtu.be/4WKAtQTJwxQ

Velada responds:

Thank you so much! Very nice to see my music being used for something. Great work on the art by the way.

Nice work!

Thanks for the heads up and and the credit too! Love what you've done and especially the way you ended it. I'll send this to Spider, I'm sure he'll be impressed :)

rtnario responds:

That was quicker than I expected! I'm glad the creator of The YuYu itself liked it ^^;

Thanks for the comments, and I do hope that Spider will indeed like it =)

Sweet

Great work man! I'll send this to Spider, I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it :D

pheel responds:

Wow Adam, thanks very much :D
I'm glad you liked it :)

7 Art Reviews

Thanks man, this is amazing. I can totally see this as a point-and-click

deathink responds:

I'm real glad you like it Adam.

nice job

You did an excellent job of replicating the colour, light and filter effects. Sorry I couldn't reply right away. Busy lately ;)

banegame responds:

Well would you look at that, addressed by the man himself! Thanks buddy. Thanks also for the tips on the tone and highlight effects on layers, tried it, works like a charm. I assume you used the same technique to create the clouds...

wait what whoa

These are fantastic, nice job! Love the detail you've put in his hair and horns. Poor lil fatsack looks so vulnerable haha you've captured him really well. Lovely work :D

PikaRobo responds:

Thanks man, that's awesome coming from you! :D

Adam Phillips @chluaid