Holiday Super Friends Ep1 Holiday Super Friends Ep1

farqing great!

that was hilarious :D
favourite line "HAPPY EASTER BITCH" hahahah.. favourite scene, the eye-popping one with the big shoe-print and bits of tooth

and damn, you'd pay through the nose for music like that! mr.nurbs is indeed a musical genius.

oh yeah and the voices are really well done too.. (now I'm off to try and find those hidden Biteys you mentioned).

Lots of people find this review helpful!

lll_Deception Part 4_lll lll_Deception Part 4_lll

funny :D

you got a knack for writing great dialogue alex.. and the ideas and graphics were really good :)

I think your beard-sync needs work :P

alexsmolik responds:

Hey thanks Adam,
[[[ ahem, people, stop reviewing now :D]]]

Glad you rather liked it. Thanks for the compliments on the script even though I was inspired by some stuff. I think my graphic's quality aren't about as close as yours, but if you like them, I better be glad about it! In overall, glad you liked the movie, and my beard-sync needs indeed work ! Actually, everything involving sync needs work for me. Meh.

Thanks for the "legendary" review,
ALEX

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

*sobbing, trying to stitch Bitey's head back on*

NOOOOOO my baby!!!!
Anyways, I'm flattered :D
and I think the camera pulling out backwards from the army to the base was pretty fkn sweet, and there was a lot of great FxF anim.

-in my next movie, I've decided to have Bitey break a stick over his knee ;)

BenSpurgin responds:

Hehe some poeple get pissed when I use their characters without their permission, but the "true" artists are always flattered ;) As well they should be. Keep up the great work!!!

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

damn, danp!

That was bloody incredible.. the animation and action in your movies are so well paced, it's inspiring. I lost count of how many times I watched synj vs horrid 1, and this is even better. Not only are the backgrounds and colour-styling excellent, but the concepts themselves make me wanna learn more about the characters and their world. Not to mention the sound! Full-on :)
I bloody-well love it!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

I loved this :D

I rated this like a n00b with all 10's cos I am still giggling.
Within 5 seconds of hitting play, I was pissin meself hahaha.. I've sent this link to a lot of my friends. I wish I could write funny shit like that :)

It's a shame that this will get a lot of low scores and drop back in the list simply because a lot of people won't 'get it'. Maybe I should be the one to tell them... there's nothing to get! Just watch it and have a laugh :D

Your drawing and animation style blends perfectly with that kind of humor. I loved it. Well done Sakupen.. I look forward to another from you.

Now I'm going to watch it again!!
ps. did I mention I liked it?

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

awesome action

That was bloody excellent man! The thing that stood out for me were the backgrounds.. nicely composed with great atmosphere. What prog you use to create those?

Also I noticed the effects were really well done.. the explosions (complete with debris-trails), the rain and the water splashes were classy :)

Not to mention your film-logo - the cables and lighting are really cool.

MindChamber responds:

Whoa, man!
Nothing strokes the Ego more than some props from a Seasoned Pro! :) thanks for showing da' love on the effects, though they no way compare to your almost Xerox ability to recreate life, I'm just glad they worked. ^_^
As for the backgrounds. I just used photoshop, and my trusty wacom Pen.
thanks again,
Looking forward to Bitey3..