Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

mmmmm hairs in my eye

The first camera drift-in is sO0o immersive it's nightmarish. Beautiful work, not to mention creepy and quite sad. Your sound design and voice acting are always top shelf, and the texture detail.. man I can feel the grit between my toes.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

damn that was some nice work.

Simply stunning. Not only do you know a thing or two about human anatomy and movement (she had a great arse!) but your visual storytelling and directing skills are fantastic.

I know what it's like to pull 38 hour shifts in order to finish a project, but I think you'll find it's always worth it. That pain is temporary, but this movie is now immortal. Congrats on an amazing piece. I smell the approach of several prestigious awards :)

FleckoGold responds:

From one fellow flash artist to another, this means a lot. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

-Flecko-

Munch's War Munch's War

lemonade FTW

When I recorded the lines, I had no real idea how it would fit into the movie and how the whole thing would turn out but it's awesome. Yes I do drool a lot, as I'm sure Mike Swain eats fries constantly! Nice verk munch, loved the musical ending too.. brilliant. And I'm not just saying that cos I'm in it... (well ok, I kinda am, but it's still brilliant).

munchmed responds:

we dont need no education...

Bitey and the Scrullies Bitey and the Scrullies

OMG!!

You even had ME fooled!

chuluiad responds:

I'm honored

158 & Pinkymouse in RADIO 158 & Pinkymouse in RADIO

Gimme a kiss

no L.. you and Murphy are my crazy bastard idols. This is one of my favourite music clips ever, I piss meself everytime I see it. Those cycles are just insane.
This deserves a much higher score IMO, but now that the sound-sync issue is fixed we may see it go up a bit. I hope you keep doin stuff and submit more to NG.. you TALENTED BITCH!!

Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

tops

It's good to see so many people moved to create these tributes and I think this is one of the most heartwarming so far. Great tribute Bleeg..
R.I.P Steve :(

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

pissin meself

dude that was hilarious.. I laughed all the way through. Favourite scene: toilet scene. The expressions while he's farting are pure gold man. and the lip-sync (or should I say tongue-sync) when Snake says "asshole" had me in tears!! :D

synjclock 'n the hospital synjclock 'n the hospital

I'm hurting

that sliding shuffling no-legged movement at the beginning.. so sad, but these tears are not from crying.

After Work After Work

scary and pretty!

Damn Gobi that was really well done! I love the whole desaturated nightscape look you had going on there. The colours were fantastic and many of your shots were extremely creative. You're going far I tell ya!

I totally expected the woman to scream "ZOMBIE!!!" and pull out a shotgun, but the end joke was pure gold. I LOL'd.

Keep it up! Seeyou back at the castle :)

Gobi responds:

thanks Adam ! Did you notice all of the Brackenwood references ? There's a couple of Biteys , and one that SHOuld be obvious but apparently not , the radio station . Look familiar ? B525 . Remind you of anything ? ; ) Thanks for the vote , watch, and reveiw .

Gobi

Finding Harold Finding Harold

excellent

Hey nurbsie this was awesome.. the whole build-up was very nice with those slick 3D hallways and lighting... it had a good creepy 'asylum-at-night' feel to it. The silhouette of the character at the very beginning was very nicely done. Then of course, your forte - the music - was fantastic.. that song at the end is hilarious dude.

Mr-Nurbs responds:

Hey thanks Chluaid. The help of pages 10-55 has elightened me completely;)