N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

woO0o

great stuff.. love your art direction and lighting effects. The animation's very nice too. Thanks for the cameo :)

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Amazing

You are a fantastic colour-stylist. There's so much to like about this movie (the animation, the creatures, the effects and story) but your varied use of colour from sequence to sequence is what really grabbed me. I especially loved the vibrancy of the fire dance sequence, followed by the subdued palette of the moonlit forest. Thanks for citing me as inspiration too.. I can certainly tell that you enjoyed animating the water effects :)

Belka responds:

Thank you :) Evey viewer's opinion matters to me, but I value yours more than most. I was using your campfire tutorial when drawing the fire, but I guess you can see several other things that were made after a very close inspection of your movies :)

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

two words: XD

Damn this is so fucking well done. So well written, acted and paced.
Your message at the end was a nice touch and thanks for linking the other movie, those guys did a brilliant job.

Egoraptor responds:

Woah woah what. Are you serious? Thank you so much Mr. Phillips! You are big inspiration!

Egocaptured Egocaptured

brilliant

I was in tears by the end but when the Bill Cosby message came on I hit the floor.
The voice acting is perfect.

"Winter" "Winter"

Nicely put together

I really really like this. Sure if you try hard enough you'll find a message in it, but I loved the comic brutality of the whole thing.. As if we didn't know how bad things are for him, a tear comes from his good eye, blood comes from his patched eye. Brilliant :D
Well animated, directed and the music is perfect. Favourites, here comes Winter.

Sherbalex responds:

holy fuck

Tuki Tuki Rap Tuki Tuki Rap

got it

I'm a Ween fan and they were doing shit like this when they were teenagers, so this made me laugh.. I like it :)

Man-in-a-bush responds:

Lol, good to hear that.

man-in-a-bush

KASABUTA KASABUTA

great work

It's obvious you know how to draw.. the colour palette was nice, I really liked your backgrounds and characters. The frame by frame animation could use some timing tweaks here and there, but overall it was great!

NOBU777 responds:

Thank you for having a work praised. Although I have seen your work, I think that I am wonderful in all. You are one person in the artist whom I respect. Next, if there is an opportunity for me to submit new work, please see.

Weebl and Bob : Cube Weebl and Bob : Cube

Portal rocks

"I'm doing science with my arse!"
That's totally my new favourite euphemism for laying a cable, drowning the kids, putting down a brownball, painting a stripe, losing weight and laying eggs.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Dialogue

this is the shit. i love you.

JohnnyUtah responds:

oh adam you're just being nice :)

Waterlolliez Waterlolliez

loved it

Amazing! I've always loved this series and you haven't let us down. You've raised the bar once again.. damn you!! Pls make more.