Gary, ma'boy Gary, ma'boy

excellent track. I used it here if you're interested: http://youtu.be/4WKAtQTJwxQ

Velada responds:

Thank you so much! Very nice to see my music being used for something. Great work on the art by the way.

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

Nice work!

Thanks for the heads up and and the credit too! Love what you've done and especially the way you ended it. I'll send this to Spider, I'm sure he'll be impressed :)

rtnario responds:

That was quicker than I expected! I'm glad the creator of The YuYu itself liked it ^^;

Thanks for the comments, and I do hope that Spider will indeed like it =)

The YuYu (8bitey) The YuYu (8bitey)

Sweet

Great work man! I'll send this to Spider, I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it :D

pheel responds:

Wow Adam, thanks very much :D
I'm glad you liked it :)

Evil-Dog - The Last Stand Evil-Dog - The Last Stand

thoroughly enjoyed this

very nice work.. have listened to it a few times now and it hasn't got old yet :D

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Brackenwood Theme (SBB) Brackenwood Theme (SBB)

nice variation

I liked it.. seeing fan art is always a huge buzz for me and hearing music based on my stuff is no exception. Thanks for doing this and I'm sorry it took me so long to reply :)

I gave you a 10 for originality because synth isn't something you'd expect to be done with Brackenwood music.

Sorry for the low score on diversity, but while it was good to hear the different instruments and styles, it would have been great to hear more of your creativity in the melody.

Keep it up.. sounds great :)

Buoy responds:

Whoa, you actually saw it? I'd never expect that...
Damn great to see a review from you man, I'm a big fan of yours ^^

Well this thing was amde quite a long time ago anyways, and i am a lot better now than then, I guess I really should've done more out of the melody.

Thanks for the review ^^