All 7 art Reviews

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Thanks man, this is amazing. I can totally see this as a point-and-click

deathink responds:

I'm real glad you like it Adam.

Bitey Bitey

nice job

You did an excellent job of replicating the colour, light and filter effects. Sorry I couldn't reply right away. Busy lately ;)

Lots of people find this review helpful!
banegame responds:

Well would you look at that, addressed by the man himself! Thanks buddy. Thanks also for the tips on the tone and highlight effects on layers, tried it, works like a charm. I assume you used the same technique to create the clouds...

Clay Bitey Clay Bitey

wait what whoa

These are fantastic, nice job! Love the detail you've put in his hair and horns. Poor lil fatsack looks so vulnerable haha you've captured him really well. Lovely work :D

PikaRobo responds:

Thanks man, that's awesome coming from you! :D

Happy Thaksgeving Happy Thaksgeving

fk teachers

When you go see that teacher after class, kick him/her in the back. Also, I love how the cannon doesn't need its fuse to burn all the way down before it fires. I LOVE those types of cannons!!

Owl Owl

gom

Your charcoal illustrations are impossibly unbelievably unearthly.

Bitey Plushie Bitey Plushie

yep yep!

I love it! Someone sent me the link on Twitter so I RT'd it. I could only view it on my iPhone at first, so I couldn't wait to get back to my computer and check it out full size. Lots of work and really nicely done. Love that you've used buttons for the eyes! Like EJR, I too would like to know how you did the horns.

Bitey plushies will eventually be in the Brackenwood and/or NG store but in the meantime, I enjoy seeing other people's efforts to make their own. This is a particularly awesome one.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
MoriChax responds:

:D
Why thank you, I'm glad that you love it. The horns are just made out of felt, just one layer nothing special. It looks like they are more round in the picture but they are just flat. :)

Bitey Of Brackenwood Bitey Of Brackenwood

oO0o!

Very nice man.. a nightmarish Bitey, if ever there was one. Loving the atmosphere of the background too. Thanks for the nod :)

Neilss1234 responds:

Wow thanks manmeans alot you checked it out :P